Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta (Bread)
Things a driver can plan and is very tasty!!!
Start your day with a breakfast twist on classic bruschetta: avocados, tomato, hard-boiled egg, and ricotta with basil atop toasted rustic whole-grain bread.
1. Dice avocado, tomatoes, and green onions.
2. Peel and chop hard-boiled eggs.
3. Reserving 2 tbsp. basil for garnish, gently toss first five ingredients in a small bowl. Add pepper to taste.
4. Toast baguette slices and smear with ricotta cheese.
5. Top with avocado mix and garnish with chopped basil.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with an 8-oz glass of fat-free (skim) milk.